The courses lasted for 6 weeks and ran throughout this year – now finished.
It was open to East Dorset residents and was free to attend.
Our programme ran from 9.30 – 11.30 including:
- I.T. support with accessing Direct.gov
- Identifying transferable skills set
- Planning, writing and printing C.Vs and cover letters
- Job interview preparation – building confidence
- Using the internet and local papers to search for jobs
- Help with following up job leads
- Signposting to local vacancies in paid and voluntary work
11.30 – 12.30 CAP Money ran for the last hour, and was optional for those signed up for our 6 week programme.
CAP Money is a great money management system, helping you to budget, save and spend wisely.
12.30 FREE HOME-MADE SOUP AND ROLL LUNCH
For further info drop into the Centre any Wednesday or phone Susan on 07866 692528