Dear friends and supporters of the Bus Stop Club
We have come through another year of change – and thanks to our trustees,
management board, staff, volunteers and supporters we have been able to adapt and
respond to the changing needs of our local community.
Highlights of the year:
• More CAP debt clients have received support this year in various practical ways, with
many becoming debt free. What an achievement!
• We have offered 1:1 mental health coaching sessions for those seeking to manage and reduce levels of anxiety and recover from the historic effects of unresolved trauma. This programme continues into 2022.
• Our Food Store Cupboard has been open to the public 9 – 11am every morning. Thanks to donations of food and household items from local stores, churches and individuals, our Store Cupboard has been open to the public 9 – 11am Monday to Friday during term time.
• Individuals and families with complex needs have been supported by the staff and
• Christmas hampers, groceries, treats and craft bags have gone out to CAP and other clients over the Christmas period.
Your help this year has made such a difference – THANK YOU so very much for your support.
Susan and the team
Bus Stop Club